Sunday, October 11, 2009

Reesham Naqvi


Name: Reesham Naqvi
Nick: Reshu
Birthday: 8th January 1991
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Hobbies: Socializing, shopping, dancing, singing, and spending quality time with my family.
Special talents: Acting, singing and public speaking.
Music: Pop, folk, acoustic, alternative.
Label: I spend most of my money on branded things. Gucci being my favorite one. I love Nike for sports wear and Guess for watches.. all the way!
Clothes: I can spend all day in my casual jeans and not feel the need of changing. ever!. I prefer colorful clothing.Though I have those days wear I want to dress up in the traditional shalwar kameez.
Likes: I love the feeling of satisfaction that I get when I please the people around me. It is what makes me complete.
Dislikes: Discouragement and disloyalty!
Motto: Live everyday like there's no tomorrow!
Favorite Color: Pink!
Holiday resort: My idea of holiday does not include sitting on the beach sipping pinacolada. its more of being a part of the hustle bustle in New York city!
Quote: We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore, is not an incident but a habit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 World Beutiful Media Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Download Royalty free images without registering at Pixmac.com