Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sara Chaudhry Biography | Marvelous pakistani actress

At a very early age, Sara Chaudhry took a bold step and started modeling, which was really hard for a newcomer at an early age. However, she says, I got the chance to be a model when I was in 8th grade and it was my father’s friend who helped me to start this career. Though I had always been fascinated by this profession since childhood, but after actually becoming a model I had to face a lot of criticism, which discouraged me to some extent.
However parents had always been very encouraging and have helped her at every critical juncture of her life. She says, My parents are like my friends and they have always made the right decisions for me. It is because of my parent’s prayers and efforts that I’m here and the credit for my success goes to them.
In the absence of any training institute youngsters have to face a lot of problems in this field. Sara related her experience, In the beginning, I was a little confused as I never had done such things before, but something in my mind that gave me the confidence and strength to carry on i.e. to do something different. However, with the passage of time, a thought started coming into my mind that this was not what I really wanted; what I desired was to become an actress.
There are different rumors about her marriage. I want to share my search about this aspect of her profile,
Sara Chaudhry Drama List
01. Tareekiyan (Drama Serial)
02. Teray Jaane ke baad (Drama Serial)
03. Dil Diya Dehleez (Drama Serial)
04. Tere Pehloo Mein (Drama Serial)
05. Get Married (Comedy Serial)
06. Lo Mankay Chali Main (Comedy Serial)
07. Teri Ik Nazar (Drama Serial)
08. Woh Rishtey Woh Natey (Drama Serial)
09. Her movie is called URAN.
10. Noukar Wohti Ka rewind (telefilm).
11. Din Dhallay (Drama Serial currently being aired on PTV)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is glourious and too beautiful!

Anonymous said...

she is very beautiful

Anonymous said...

she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute n best couple with ahsan khan in din dhaly

Aadi Azad said...

hI!
mE aDIL mEHMOOD mUGHAL wANT tO eXPRESS mY fEELINGS tHAT i hAVE fOR yOU!
i rEALLY lIKES yoU sARA bELIEVE mE!!!
i wANT tO mARRY wITH yOU,
wILL yOU mARRY mE? :-)
pLEASE dONT iGNORE, cONTACT mE oN
aadi.azad@gmail.com i AM wAITING yOUR sWEET rEPLY...

Anonymous said...

hey sara u r so innocent girl, sara u look awesome style and expressions in hum sub umeed se hain

Anonymous said...

Whats your date of birth or horoscope sign?

Yasir said...

i want fuck you sara

Anonymous said...

you are so cute sara

Anonymous said...

you are my favourite actress and i like ur acting so much.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 World Beutiful Media Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Download Royalty free images without registering at Pixmac.com