Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zara Adam

Could Zara Adams become the first Muslim Bond girl?

The UK’s Sun seems to think so. Her recent audition was apparently a success, and she’s made it through to call-backs.

Adams, 25, is a British Pakistani model. She describes her upbringing as being strict:

“I didn’t even see my first movie until I was at university in Edinburgh, which funnily enough was a Bond film.”
And now?

“I am getting a lot of support from my friends who are extremely excited about this but my parents aren’t really happy about me auditioning for this part.”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am very Loving,Caring,Romantic, & Joly person
i am Honest,Faithful & Best for Sex Setisfaction.

Hight= 5.7"
Slim=
and
my =======D Dick Size 8 inches
its Very Hard,Round,Thick & very joyful for marrid and singles hot young hungry Females..

i Like young hot sexy pakistani models type womens look like Ayyan,Tooba,iman,Mehreen syed.

my fevorite ( . )( . ) Round Boobs sizes
34 and 36
waist= 26 to 29
Hips= 34 to 36


Contact for Lust n Enjoyment
0364-2056862
Kamran
HotBoy

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 World Beutiful Media Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Download Royalty free images without registering at Pixmac.com